Why I want to sleep with Mayweather –Maheeda

Maheeda

One - time Gospel singer - turned nudist , Maheeda, is not a stranger to hugging headlines . Fond of making controversial statements and posting lewd pictures online, Maheeda knows how to court people ’ s attention.

True to type, the self - acclaimed Naija bad girl dominated the news shortly after boxer , Floyd Mayweather ’ s recordbreaking fight against Conor McGregor . Maheeda had taken to her Instagram page to indicate her interest to have sex with the heavyweight champion .

She had written , “Okay now daddy, let’ s do the main match in bed .”
In a chat with Sunday Scoop , she explained why she wants the boxer in her bed .

“Mayweather is the type of man I like . I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed . Contrary to what people think , I’ m not after him for his money , I just want him to give me some good loving. And I ’ m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me .

Why I want to sleep with Mayweather –Maheeda Why I want to sleep with Mayweather –Maheeda Reviewed by Unknown on September 10, 2017 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.