Buhari has not dissappointed me – Obasanjo


Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has thrown his weight behind President Muhammadu Buhari’s administrative technicality, which he believes deserves some level of commendation.
During a brief interview BBC’s Focus on Africa on Friday, Obasanjo stated that Nigeria remains in safe hands with Buhari going by the drastic changes that have taken place in the country within two years of his 4-year tenure.
He revealed that Buhari hasn’t disappointed him and should be re-elected into power ahead of the 2019 Presidential election.
Quoting him: “President Buhari, I have said, has not disappointed me because the areas which we knew he was strong, he has performed fairly well,”Obasanjo said.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/09/buhari-not-dissappointed-obasanjo/
Buhari has not dissappointed me – Obasanjo Buhari has not dissappointed me – Obasanjo Reviewed by Unknown on September 09, 2017 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.